Re: [ST] New Triumph paint

BFD..............   Triumph took the freaking easy way out for 2003 change
some colors around.. Sliver.. a color they should have done from the
beginning, No suspension upgrades .. looks like ZERO mechanical
upgrades..  C'mon Triumph we are now into the 5th year of production with
out any real upgrades.. yea yea the 02 had the new motor but that was just
because they all changed, and it costs them less to manufacture now.

To answer the question posed last week if my 99 ST was totaled tomorrow
would I buy another.. No .  Do I like my 99 sure, but there are now several
bikes that will out perform the ST.. I REALLY want Triumph to improve the
ST , not just let it get stale and outdated like the Trophy which it looks
like they  haven't done anything to it again........

I'm about ready for a new bike, I want to get another Triumph but why..
Damn Triumph give me a  f'ing reason to upgrade!