Visiting Ferndale & North Coast Was: [ST] ST siteing

I've been pretty busy getting my new studio and gallery open in
Ferndale. It's at 389 Main St (right by the town clock) so if anyone
is passing through, be sure to stop by and at least say hello. If I
can I'll try and take some time off for a ride.

When I was lobbying for having the western rallye here, the Holiday
Inn was the choice motel, with it's convenient location next to the
mentioned micro brewery. Maybe next summer?

By the way, I made sure in designing the studio that we could roll
bikes in for pictures (shameless plug for the business). As soon as
the studio section is completed, I should have a treat for you all
(well at least the male portion of our audience.)

>While riding the "best damn motorcycle road in California" last Friday, I
>met a gentleman named Glen from New York. He had found the pashinit.com web
>site and had picked out the
>4 top recommended roads and rented a Honda VFR from RV America and had just
>spent a week riding them. He thought they were pretty super also. By the way
>Matt, I got into Ferndale about 8 PM and it was very foggy and I could not
>find anything except B&B's so I went back to Fortuna to the Holiday Inn
>Express. Got up the next morning feeling like a brain surgeon and tackled
>36. Would anyone be interested in doing a 1 day ride from Fortuna to Red
>Bluff for lunch and then back to Fortuna with a bench racing session at the
>micro brewery in Fortuna in the evening?

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643