Re: [ST] New Member to the list

<<
My name is Bryce, from Stamford, CT riding a 94'
Kawasaki ZX-11D.

(snip)
Found the list and because interested in Triumph ST
from a new riding buddy of mine, Harry from Northport,
Long Island.  Not sure if he is on the list (rides a
green 2002 ST with hardbags) but he sent me to the
site for some more info.  I love my ZX-11's power, but
when we swapped bikes in the backroads of Mass two
wknds ago my ears were definitely perked.

Welcome Bryce.  Your friend is only partially correct about parts
interchangability, I think all we confirmed that was the same was a clutch
cable(zx-6e if I remember correctly) and a clutch lever.  The motor may look
very Kawasaki-esque but it is their own design with no common parts.

I woulda warned the group about bringing up Aerostitch around ya, but it
looks like I'm too late, j/k

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen(aka SprintST on SBN & STN)