[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #525

Joel,

I have owned an Aerostich Roadcrafter suit for about 3 years and have had
excellent results.  It is very friendly in mild and even very warm
temperatures because it "breathes" and has back and armpit vents.  For the
same reason (it breathes) it is not the warmest suit for winter, but since
it is designed to fit over any clothes, I just wear whatever is appropriate
for the day.  I recently returned from a 2500 mile trip with 3 friends and
we got caught in severe downpours (3 inches of rain in 6 hours) in
Minessota.  I had sprayed my suit with Scotchguard before leaving and was
bone dry.  Of note - I was comfortable when it was drizzling and warm, when
my colleagues complained bitterly of the heat when wearing rainsuits.

Paul.