Re: [ST] New Member to the list

I knew the engine did not have any interchageability,
I guess he was going over the forks, brakes and
electrics.  If that isn't the case (they looked very
similar though) then so be it, had a great ride on the
bike anyway.

Re: Aerostich vs. Motoport...hehe well u know me.
I'll go toe to toe with anyone.  But in the end not
worth it to fight the fight too long.  People will
ultimately buy what "feels" right perhaps rather than
what may be the most protective, no skin off my back.
;) (hopefully literally)

The original Motoport vs. Aero debate:
http://pub29.ezboard.com/ffz1ownersassociationfrm33.showMessage?topicID=110.topic

Convo with Steve on Sportbikes.net:
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1150026#post1150026

Homepage w/ pics of bike, travels, and motoport:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bster13

Was thinking Steve....u're too chepa to replace that
Rhino jacket, but u have that nice Sprint ST, hrmmmm.
:-p  ;)

Bryce

- --- Steven Kohlscheen <Steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx>