From: Rich Marcus [mailto:rich.marcus@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 7:24 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] A new seat for my '01 ST

Once again, my fellow liSTers, I am in need of your collective knowledge
and/ or opinions.  (That is, except for Marc Danziger, who can't seem to
figure out how to put on a riding suit without getting himself into
trouble.)

I would have automatically chosen a Corbin for my new seat except for a
couple of small things:

1.  His reputation for absolutely sh*tty Customer Service is now legendary

2.  Traveling up there, from LA, to either get that new seat or have
something fixed after the sale, is something I would prefer not to do.

In my search for an alternative, and one that would be more convenient to
me, I came upon Bill Mayer Saddles in Ojai.

http://www.billmayersaddles.com/october25homepage.html

Can anybody out there tell me what they know about this place, either good
or bad, and by either experience or word-of-mouth?

Rich Marcus
'01 ST

*