[ST] Update tune with Two Brothers can?

Hi, all. I just ordered the Two Brothers C5 Carbon Fiber can for my ST and
plan to have it installed when I do my 18K service next week. TB recommends
a tune update to get peak performance, but the dealership tells me the tune
is not guaranteed to work, throwing in a horror story of a TT600 that took
two days for them to get running correctly after installing a race can. But
then again, they said they just did an RS with a DD can that worked great
right off the bat. Is there anything to this? Should I be concerned at all?
FWIW, they tell me that even the recommended tunes for Triumph cans aren't
guranteed. Makes ya think...

Roger
'00 ST