RE: [ST] Update tune with Two Brothers can?

> Hi, all. I just ordered the Two Brothers C5 Carbon Fiber can for
> my ST and plan to have it installed when I do my 18K service next
> week. TB recommends a tune update to get peak performance, but the
> dealership tells me the tune  is not guaranteed to work, throwing

Roger,

I've been running a TBR can for about 3 years on my 99 ST with not
a single issue.  I've had several versions of the "performance can
tune" in the bike over that time and I've always been happy with it
(well, other than tune 7's hot starting problem but that's nothing
to do with the can).

In general the TBR is a good quality product, looks great, and sounds
even better than it looks.  I liked it so much I ended up importing
one for myself via the distributor in New Zealand as they don't sell
them in Australia.  Looking back it was worth all the hassle.

Bambi