From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dennis dodd
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 10:50 AM
To: st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] another one comes over to the dark side

some of you may recall my friend from work, cynthia
dietz, that rode to bull shoals last spring on her
honda rebel 250. cynthia just purchased a new 01 RS
(yellow!) yesterday from a dealer in west palm beach,
fl.

she is very excited about her new purchase, and is
looking forward to riding it to the get-together in
bull shoals in october.

cynthia can be reached at cyn (at) nsai (dot) com.

any one from the list planning of going to bull
shoals?

ride safe, ride often,

dennis dodd