Re: [ST] Rear Rack

I just spent a total of 3 1/2 hours installing the rack on my '02 RS and
I thought I just couldn't read British (where I live fixin(g)s are good
eats).  I was afraid to admit it.  Only the longer of the supplied bolts
worked.  I had to buy 4 new bolts each 5 mm longer than the ones
supplied.  The rear brace that goes above and behind the tail light
didn't fit and the fender/pacgage tray had to have a 1/2" x 1" notch cut
in it.  My seat requires a special push to get it to latch; it isn't
difficult, just has to be in the right place.

My seat latch cable follows the original path, outside of the frame and
over the left rear bolt holding the rack.  I guess it's not a "neat"
route, but the body work covers it.

The Honda tech that installed the rear rack on my Interceptor had a
similar tough time.  He was at the point of "cussin'" before he finished.

John