[ST] Metzeler Sportec M-1's

I'm on my second rear M-1. The first lasted 3500 miles. I could have
squeezed out a few hundred more, but I figured I had used most of my "tire
luck" up with the original set of Bridgestones. I got around 5000 miles on
the Bridgestone rear. It was worn through to the canvas in three areas, each
about 6" long when I returned from the TAA ride. The front M-1 shows very
little wear and no cupping after the first 3000 miles. I expect it to last
through three rears. In my opinion, the tires are GREAT. Very confidence
inspiring. They roll into the corners better, feel like they have incredible
grip through the middle and you can really get the power down on exit. I
believe in having the best tires I can buy on all my vehicles. Every time I
find myself getting into a corner a little quicker than I feel comfortable
with, it's reassuring to know the M-1's are there.
Another ST. YES! I love the bike. I purchased mine new at the end of April
and have 9000 miles on it.
Cheers,
Scott Alexander
"design dawg"