[ST] Did you change the FI map when you got the Powermax?

Jim,

After hearing your reviews of your new exhaust I decided to look under the
seat cushions in my house.  Lo and behold I found enough to get the Powermax
for myself.  I ordered it about two weeks ago and should get it in a week or
so.  After putting it on, did you get a different FI map loaded?  I talked
to a mechanic at the local shop who told me that there are three Triumph
tunes that can be downloaded the stock one and two performance tunes.  Did
you do either of the Triumph performance tunes, custom tune, or no change at
all?

Thanks

Chris