Re: [ST] Blue ST at Sears Point (Infineon) yesterday for the AFM races?

chuck boatwright wrote:

> anybody there?
>
> Drove right by my pit space, I waved, but you must have been looking at
> something else.

Chuck - what do you race and how'd ya do?

I was out there with my wife, daughter, and neice.
We all had a great time. Got there in time to watch
a friend from work's brother win the 250 superbike,
and then finish well in open twins too.

Se wandered around the track, checking out different
vantage points, as it was the first time any of us
had been out there. Gotta try out the new go-cart
track sometime!

Formula Pacific(?) was *fast*. Are the qualifications
for that really just "ride whatever ya want, as long
as you can get around the track in under 1:55"?

"No, you won't be doing this." (This was a totally
unprovoked preemptive strike quote from my wife ;)

That was it for Sears this year, right? I'll be sure
to look you up next season - al.

- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey