RE: [ST] I vote to keep the SSSA

<<
This is the best testimony out of anyone for keeping
the SSSA:

>Agreed that the RS can be a PIA to replace the rear
>wheel - though strapping
>a tie down around the top of the wheel and around the
>seat to hold the wheel at the right height makes
things a whole lot easier when it comes to lining
up the brake calliper and right hand seal bush.

Jez - Just sit behind the bike and prop the wheel up
with your feet.  I'm sure replacing the wheel on the
ST is easier but I've not found it at all difficult on
the RS.

Randy
'00 RS