RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #539

Our route was roughly as follows:
I-5 from Seattle to Burlington
Cascade highway (hwy #20) from Burlington to Winthrop
Continued Northeast through Okanogan valley (US version) and into Osyoos, BC
via hwy 97
Up into Penticton, Kelowna and Vernon - we made Penticton our home base (for
a day, at least)
Coming back we went off hwy 3a South and then East to Grand Forks, BC and
then back Southwest  via Republic, Omak and finally back the same way over
hwy 20.
While in Penticton area be sure to hit both Green Mountain rd. on the south
end of Penticton, and the west Okanogan Lake road just outside of Kelowna.

Scott