RE: [ST] rear brake changing question

I ride a 2000 RS, and have almost 34,000 miles on the ORIGINAL rear pads.
Yes, I cetainly DO use my rear brake, and with almost every application of
the fronts. FWIW, I have changed those ONCE, at 18,000 miles and they really
could have gone another 6,000 miles or so.

I'm about due to replace all the pads now, and would like to know if anyone
has the Nissin part numbers because I really like the braking action of the
stock HH pads and don't wish to risk trashing my rotor disks with
aftermarket friction materials. (This happened on my Suzuki when I put
Vesrah Kevlar pads on it. Never again!)

Anyone know a cheaper source for the original Nissin stuff?

Ken M.
'00 RS