[ST] RE: MORE ST QUESTIONS

HARRY A - SYDNEY -AUSTRALIA T/RED ST 02.

G'day to all of you..  I've now been for a few longer
rides and just lovvvved it. Gets better & better..

A few questions to my learned colleagues.

Is there any long term solution to the front brake lever travel.
( also,  the f/b reservoir is not up to par with the rest of the bike,
anybody replaced it - with what ??

I weight 175 lbs / 5'8" tall, medium to aggressive style, prefer
country roads with good bends, any similar, what suspension
settings are you using ??

What happened to the oil sight glass on the 02

Seems on most sites I blitz thru, not much mention of the 02,
were there low production #'s due to the fire.

Now done 3500 klm and want to change the oil before a 3000 klm rtn
trip to Philip Isl Motogp. Synthetic or mineral ??? What's the vote,
any bad experiences with synthetic this early in the engine life ??

Cheers n stay upright.

ps: The road to Philip Isl' from Sydney is every bit as good as
    HW1 ( SFO to LAX coast road !! )