[ST] Spray of Gasoline

  I had a similar experience with my ST, although it thankfully occurred in
the dealer's shop during the 12k service.  The mechanic snapped the fitting
while re- installing the gas tank, and mentioned that the mounting bracket
on a number of the Triumphs is canted at a slight angle, which places extra
pressure on the quick coupler.  He cannibalized new fittings (he was kind
enough to replace both at the same time) off of an 02 Daytona, and there is
no change in either fitting.  I'd like to know if you have any success
finding a metal version, as I'd like to carry one in the tankbag....

Denis Liakos
'01 BRG ST