[ST] st-digest? and luggage for sale anyone?

I saw Cams question about the ST website and thought I would add my
questions about it's current state as well. Is it being updated? I've tried
to run an ad wanted on it and can't seem to figure it out. Maybe it's not
working? I've noticed several of the links are dead, like the Trophy and
Tiger pages. Anyone know?
    I've gotten the bug to have hard luggage on my ST again so if there is
anyone out there with slightly damaged or any condition hard bags and
hardware for the ST please let me know.
    Also I have a Triumph tall touring screen for sale if anyone is
interested. Thanks,

Mark Olson
01BRGST(DRGNFLY)
79Bonnie(for sale)