RE: [ST] T-sert, hard bags, horn

Tim,

Since you are in the UK, and can find one pretty readily, might I suggest
you look into the Roof Diversion helmet. It is fairly affordable (I bought
it for ~200 GBP...IIRC).

I'm very happy with the Roof, the anti-fog coating of the visor is tops,
ventilation is nice, and it looks really really cool. And since it is
certified in the UK, you get to wear it legally. Me, who bought it there and
brought it home to California get perpetual outlaw status while I'm on the
bike.  :-)

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST
San Jose, CA, USA