Re: [ST] Fiamm horn

Chris,

This is going to sound pathetic, but I didn't really
check what model horn it was except that it was a
'high note', and not a dual-horn model and red. They
only had two in my local Halfords (an auto-accessories
and parts store). It is about the same width as the
existing horn, but much thicker. It came with a steel
bracket which my dealer used to fit it. I don't think
the extra current draw of a Fiamm horn would be as
much as an issue as other components, as horns are
used rarely, and for short bursts.

Regards Tim

=====
Where do you want to go wrong today?