Re: [ST] Puked

I've only seen mine leak once and as with everyone else it happened after the
bike was parked and I wasn't around.  I found the small hose attched to an
elbow on the left side of the radiator (not directly on the radiator) to be
pushed too far up the elbow so the clamp didn't do a good job.  There was no
evidence of a leak, but tugging and squeezing on the hose produced fluid.  I
corrected that and haven't had a problem since.

SS

- --- "Het Architecten Consort bv bna - M. Clarijs" <mclarijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>