[ST] ST cooling hose contacting engine

Rick wrote: While we're on the subject of cooling systems, a caution: I
found two hoses which were routed so that they were touching parts of the
engine and showing wear. One was the return hose from the radiator to the
water pump.  It
was rubbing on the left lower front corner of the engine.  The other, the
bypass hose, was touching the head of the left upper engine mount bolt.

RD= Rick, we found this problem early on along with the ignition wiring at
the switch shorting out. It's somewhere in the digest.
The best solution is to wrap the hose as is with some cut up inner tube or
other rubber material and secure with a zip tie. Mine's been that way since
January '99 and it still looks fine without trying to re-route the hoses.
Who knows, re-routing may lead to another gremlin :-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"