[ST] Hose routing

I just had my fairing off for coolant change and spring clean and there was a bunch 'o oil on the foam on the inside of the rt side fairing.  There was also a hose hanging in an unusual place (outside the rt side engine cover) that I don't remember.  I also have an empty hose guide at the rear of the right side of the engine.  I'm thinking this hose is the airbox drain (it's plugged like most are) and it's just mis-routed and spilling oil inside the rt side fairing.  Can anyone verify this? Can we still post pictures?  I can post or email a pic if it would help.
TIA
David
'99ST