Re: [ST] Speedometer is sealed?

one of my beemer buddies showed me an item like this - i think there are
other similar devices out there:

http://www.motorcycleradar.com/products,_pg5_6.htm

instead of mucking about with pulse strength / frequency / return springs
of your ST, just stick the gizmo in, tune it, and roll on.

i did the Brian D solution, stuck an Echowell bicycle computer on the
triple clamp, calibrated it to within a tenth of a mile in 100 miles.
iget accurate mph, plus all those snazzy other features that they should
have programmed into the standard electronic speedo - time of day, trip
miles, average and max speed, etc., all for in the $30 range.

cheers
papydawg