[ST] Race Tech and Progressive Fork Springs

I would call the (800) number and talk to a person.  Race Tech definitely has springs for the ST.  I have a pair in mine.
I wouldn't recomend using progressive springs with the emulators.
IMO, progressive springs are kind of like dual sport bikes.  In order to get the added capability, sacrifices have to be made in the primary function.  The emulators are so much better at doing what "progressive" springs do (somewhat poorly) heving both would only degrade the suspension.
My 2c

David
'99ST