[ST] Race Tech and Progressive Fork Springs

I just did the Racetech modification on my RS forks. The Emulators are
P/N FEGV S4301 and the springs are
P/N FRSP S3732 XX (Replace the x's with the spring rate). I used .90. I
think if you fill out the online worksheet
on the Racetech site and scroll down toward the end of the list they
mention the spring part numbers.
Check out www.mototechnw.com. I'm very happy with the results.

st-digest wrote:

>Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:00:13 -0800
>From: "George Cope" <gcope@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] Race Tech and Progressive Fork Springs
>
>I need some help, please.  Many of you have done the fork mod using Race
>Tech's Fork Emulator and replacement springs.  However, I could not find
>replacement fork springs on either the Race Tech or Progressive Suspension
>websites:
> http://www.racetech.com/  http://www.progressivesuspension.com/
>
>I e-mailed Race Tech.  No response yet, except for the order confirmation
>for the Emulator, bushings and seals.  I even called my local Cycle Gear
>shop and they could not find Progressive Springs for my ST either.  Is there
>a part number or description that I am missing?  Thanks for any help.
>
>George Cope
>Roseville, CA
>'99 ST Black
>10,000 miles and getting better with age!

End of st-digest V2002 #910