[ST] Tire question and Brief Ride Report

Today I returned from my first real trip on my ST, purchased last
October.  I rode just under 1000 miles in a little over 48 hours almost
all twisty back roads two up.  My rear tire is gone, total mileage just
under 2200 miles.  It was a BTO57 Bridgestone. Needless to say I am very
disappointed in my tire wear.  My question is what is Bridestones best
wearing sport radial for the ST?  I want to run another Bridgestone
until the front is worn out and then switch brands.  What kind of milage
have others gotten from thier stock tires.

I left Winston-Salem Friday and 2:30 and rode to TWO in Suches GA. via
Charlotte,NC and South Carolina.  We chose this route due to the
potential for snow in the high country.  They received up to a foot in
places.  We enjoyed a great day of riding yesterday on the Cherohala
Skyway.  There was snow above 4,000 feet but the road was clear and
dry.  The Triumph performed wonderfully returning nearly 50 mpg despite
being loaded and two up running most of the time between 4 and 6,000
rpms.  Today we returned home via Franklin NC and NC 28.  NC 28 is one
of my favorite roads.  The parkway was closed so we ended up taking I-40
home about 150 miles.  The ST cruises wonderfully at an indicated 80 to
90 mph.

Rick
Blue 2000