RE: [ST] Tire question and Brief Ride Report

Mileage has varied for others on the list. I changed both after 9500 miles.
I switched to Dunlops, so I can't answer the Bridgestone question.

This may be a dumb question, but did you check that the tires were at the
correct pressure. I understand running at lower pressure can decrease tire
life. OTOH, I've heard of some owners who get mileage closer to yours.

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST
San Jose, CA, USA