Re: [ST] Tire question and Brief Ride Report

Yes definitely, the tire pressure was between 40 and 42 psi the entire
time the tire was on the bike.  I check it about once every 2 weeks.  In
general I do all the vehicles every two weeks.

I would guess the biggest reason for the short tire life is riding two
up and aggressively.

Has anyone mixed Dunlops with Bridestones?  I am worried about the
differing profiles creating instability.  My experience with Dunlops on
my VFr has been good.  I average about 5500 miles per rear tire in
similar riding conditions.

Thanks,
Rick