Re: [ST] Tire question and Brief Ride Report

Steve,

I just replaced my original tires with Avon Azarros. I found a 19mm hex
wrench at www.mdmetric.com  Here's a link:

http://mdmetric.com/bondhus/catalogdetailcfm10.html

I think I ordered part number 12288.  With shipping it only came to around
$16 and I got it the next day.

I tried the Sears Hardware store as well, the biggest hex wrench they carry
is a 17mm.

Also, I'm in Freehold, NJ -- If you want to borrow mine you're more than
welcome.  Freehold shouldn't be more than an hour ride from Verona.

- -John
'01 BRG ST