[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #939

As we were putting the Penske in, Jeremy Horn and I had a quick chat ...
original idea was to go for 1/2 inch; halfway on the adjuster on the Penske
was about 1.5 cm so that's what we went for...

...yes, I'd so just that again. I've never had my bike measured, but I'm
v. happy with the handling (just back from a blast through the Santa Monica
mountains (tight, twisty roads) with a 954, VTR 1000, Interceptor, and a MV
Augusta and the big touring bike did just fine...

I recall that I had a similar 'loose back end' feel at speed when I had the
stock shock and loaded up the bags w/o upping the preload, So we've got
some geometry and spring rate issues, possibly...

Marc