[ST] Re: Criuser pics/convoluted thoughts

Well..... I may again be in the minority here.
Its a huge improvment over the one in the first pics.
It needs some cosmetic cleanup but it is different
enough from anything else to be worth keeping an eye
on. It appears to have adequate ground clearance
compared to many cruisers on the market currently.

It cant be mistaken for an HD or a Japly-Davidson. It
is very distinctive but the pipes still suck ass. Some
rough edges that Im sure T will take care of before
offering it to us for a , no doubt, premium price.

With some immagination (and a little $)this thing has
some real potential for those of us that appriciate
cruisers as well as our sprints. I am eagerly watching
to see what Triumph does with this thing before
production.

HDs have become so commonplace that I have lost the
desire to own another one. A truly customized cruiser
seperates its owner/builder from every Road King
riding Doctor, Lawyer, and stock brocker on the road.
This bike looks to me like a great place to start with
something truly unique that wont get lost in the sea
of cruisers.(not like the infamously hideous Honda
Rune). Powerful, simple, smooth, unique. Spare me the
tons of chrome garbage. I think I like where this one
is going.

Peace!!!

Tony Burke
00 ST (room beside it for a couple more)

End of st-digest V2002 #944