[ST] Gas

 FWIW, Oregon is one of two states which still won't allow
motorists to pump their own gas.  Thanks to some

Actually, Oregon is the only state that doesn't allow self-service. New
Jersey the other "last one" according to AAA went self serve a few years
ago. Our states imbecile OOps pardon me Fire Marshal has been the main
boondoggle to this. I guess you folks in other states have been blowing
yourselves up so often they doesn't want the idiots in Oregon to do the
same.

Don
'02ST