From: "Wick, James (J.N.)" <jwick@xxxxxxxx>
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 10:28 AM
Subject: [ST] Tire Questions

> It's time again to buy a new set of tires. My current rear tire has a
major flat worn down the middle and the front is cupping very badly. I'm
looking for recommendations on a set of tires that will get some decent
mileage. The bike is used mostly for Touring/Commuting. I live in SE
Michigan, so there is not a lot of twisties here and I end up riding a good
bit of super slab. Also, does anyone know of a standout mail order source?
I'd love to buy at the local shop, but I can't afford to pay almost twice as
much as I can get them for via mail order.