Re: [ST] Tire Questions

A few weeks ago I replced the stock tires on my ST with Avon Azaros - the
AV45&46.  It's only been 500 or 600 miles but they have a much more neutral
feel than the stockers.  They also turn in much more easily and smoothly.
Can't comment on their life yet, but they are Avon's "sport touring" tire
and I have heard that they get decent mileage if not overly abused.  Also,
if you are planning to remove the wheels yourself and have your dealer do
the mounting/balancing (like I did), do yourself a favor and do a quick
front brake cleaning and rebuild.  I found that this brought back the power
and feel of the brakes 100%.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST