Re: [ST] Gas

I'm pretty sure that NJ still requires that an attendant handle the pump.
However, in that last few years virtually all the attendants here have been
offering the nozzle to me right away.  Going back 10 years I would have had
a 50/50 chance of arguing with the attendant about pumping my own gas.  Not
sure why this change has happened...

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST