Re: [ST] Gas

"Donald Olson" wrote:
> Oregon has always had the reputation as the easiest state for a
person to
> get on the public dole so to speak and percapita has usually
had the most
> unemployed. The politicians have viewed this as a way to get a
few of them
> off the government payroll and really don't want to go
self-serve.
> That coupled with the fire marshal against it has pretty well
canned
> self-serve here.

But:
Didn't the "R"-majority OR House just pass a self-serve proposal
with requirements that there be attendants available to serve
over 55's and the disabled?
- -Rick (also) in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession.
I have come to realize that it bears a very close
resemblance to the first.
- -Unknown