[ST] ST Triumph tank bag

I have a quick question.  I just installed a new Triumph tank bag on my '01
ST.  I have a question though.  Should it be installed so the fatter or
thinner part is towards the rider?  I have it installed so that the fatter
part is towards the rider, which puts the zippers right in front of me when
riding instead of towards the instrument cluster.

I am pretty sure this is how it should go, especially after reading over the
instructions again, but I saw one installed the other way on an RS.  The way
I have it installed puts the pouch with the rain cover towards the
instrument cluster.  Is this right?

Thanks.

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196