Re: [ST] Triumph Soft Luggage / luggage on rear rack

I have the soft luggage, and I like it.

I've been pining over hard luggage, but i tend to not
use the soft bags enough to justify the $1k for hard
bags.  I tend to use them a few times a year.

However, at times when I'm out in town, I wish I had
the ability to just put my helmet/riding gear/whatever
in the hard bags, lock'em up and go.