Re: [ST] Triumph Soft Luggage / luggage on rear rack

Stu,

I just installed the soft luggage not too long ago.  I like it.  It's heavy
duty, installs easily, fits nicely, looks good.  The bags are not huge, but
they have a zippered expandable design.  Being a newbie though, these are
the first saddle bags I've ever had and I have to admit that I haven't yet
used them for anything other than trips to the store (although that was one
of my primary intended uses for getting them).

Chris Warren
'01 ST Blue - NoBackpacksForMe-TooHotInHoustonForBackpacks

P.S. I would have chosen hard bags if they were <= $500.  However, with the
soft bags, in less than 3 minutes I can remove all visible traces that my
bike has any baggage at all.  On the other hand, removing all visible traces
of my own baggage would take MUCH longer.