Re: [ST] Is there such a thing as Triumph break-in Oil?

Bryce,

It wouldn't do any harm to swap the dino oil, except that the very small
metal particles that will come in the oil while you're breaking in the bike
will also help to break-in the bike:
i.e. these particles will sort of polish the various spots in the engine
where metal makes contact. IOW Swapping the break-in oil will make the
proces of running in longer than the 600 miles that is stated in the manual,
just because there are less particles.

My advice is to stick to that 600 mile period before changing oil. just my
.02

Cheers,

Markus