Re: [ST] I've got wood !!! (Brake Feel)

<<
Does it make any difference if the one line to one caliper and then the
crossover are replaced with two lines leaving the master cylinder
(eliminating the crossover)?

Lou

I talked to a local dealer who swears doing this reduced the brake
lever-travel-increasing issue.  The bonus is all you need is another stock
long front brake line, and crush washers.  You use the dual banjo bolt from
the front right caliper in the master cyl, then use the single banjo bolt
from the master cyl in the right caliper.  Simply run both longs down the
normal routing.  You might have to get kind of creative with the left side,
but he swears it runs OK.  If you do this, please report back your findings.
I was going to give it a try, but due to lack of finances I can't.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen