[ST] Tire Comments and BT-020

> If someone with BT-020's is getting less than 4k I'd suspect they go to
> the track alot, live in the SE where the good roads are very abrasive, or
> they ride like a maniac on the street and *need* to get to a track
> instead!  What could be so wrong with setup that would eat tires like
> that?

In my defense I will get just over 4,000 miles on my BT-020.  I do live
in the south east and use the ST for sport touring.  The only thing I do
that is extremely hard on the tires is ride agressively two up about 50%
of the time.  I do not need to be on the track as I have never crashed
or gotten a ticket in the last 5 years.  For comparision my VFr used to
get about 5,000 miles per rear on D205's and D220's.  I have the rear
shock set about 3/4's of max.  The front is still way too soft.  In the
future I will change both front and rear suspension.  Today I ordered a
Michelin Pilot road front.  The BT57 front is worn out on the sides at
4,400 miles.

Note given my bikes the VFr and ST she very little interstate use.  The
VFR commutes and the St is for 2-up and sport touring.
Rick
00 Sprint ST
89 GL1500