RE: [ST] Rear Blinkers

Andy is in the process of moving to beautiful East Tennessee.  He's come to
our favorite hangout (the Time Warp Tea Room) and keeps up with us KRATS on
our mailing list.  This topic came up a few days back, and below is Andy's
response.  I seem to remember Andy saying he could read these posts but not
respond.  Who knows.  Anyway, FWIW, see below.

James
 '02 ST

> From:   "Andrew F. Kay, Jr. " <captainquack@xxxx>
> Date:  Wed Aug 6, 2003  10:58 pm
> Subject:  Powermax exhaust
>

> No, No, not the Black Widow, too loud and too much work to install.
> Besides I hear you'll think it's your butt on fire, not your bags,
> Terry.
>
> We (Riders of the Lost Empire) are trying to get a minimum order
> together to be a dealer for POWERMAX under seat exhausts. Discount
> could be in the $200.00 range, off $1147. for an unbagged ST. The setup
> for bags is another $50. The units install in about 45 minutes and only
> require the removal of the aft end of the rear fender, easily done with
> a Dremel tool or small saw. Genuine HP results and good sound without
> being obnoxious and because you don't gut the bike's innards, no heat
> thru the seat.
>
> If anyone is interested, let me know, you'll need a 50% deposit to
> participate. The more we order at one time, the lower the cost. Sorry,
> no credit cards, hit the ATM. You can see the system on John King's
> www.Skykingproducts.com. We also discount all the other Skyking
> products to members, and a little less to the public. Email me for the
[snip]