Re: [ST] Dang the archives! Need alternative oil filter alternatives

No need to worry Rick, talk is good. :)

I just went off the owner's manual chart that
specified 500 miles for the first oil change.

Is that wrong?

I have no problems with going with Dino oil, but I
keep reading all this about Triumph's being
specifically engineered for Mobil 1 Syn. etc. etc....I
was starting to believe it for a minute. :p

It also states in the owner's manual with a big
caution sign -> designed to use semi or fully
synthetic 15w/40 motorcycle engine oil that meets API
SG, API SH, or JASO MA.

what a pain....

Thanks,

Bryce