Re: [ST] I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes

I thought went through this already awhile back?
*shrugs*

Triumph has the same filters that Honda has, that
suzuki has, that BMW has, etc. etc. etc, just a
different name slapped on there.  There's only a
couple of companies out there that make filters and
for all intensive purposes the name brand ones are the
same.  As long as u change the filter and good quality
oil regularly, u'll have years of fun on your Triumph.

Spend your $ on triumph oil and filters and 91
octane....I'll use it to gas the bike up for another
200 miles.... (89 that is :p)

Thanks to whoever provided me with the Fram PH6017a,
using that to cross-link to the VFR750f opened up a
whole world of good alternative filters.

"I swear, these damn internet lists are
counterproductive sometimes" <- I couldn't agree more.

Bryce <-didn't need the lecture, only the Filter
alternatives.