Re: Re: [ST] I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes

> Yeah probably not a big deal to buy the OEM for a
> couple more bucks, but when I have the time to find a
> suitable after-market filter (I don't carry a gun,
> sorry. ;p) and it happens to be less $ and more
> available, I say y not?

Because you're not spending your money at your local Triumph dealer.

I'd rather spend a couple extra bucks on the Triumph filter and (more than few extra bucks) on the official Triumph oil and know my local dealer is making the money. There aren't Triumph dealers on every corner ya know, so I want my local guy (5 miles from work) to be around when I need parts and service.

Every little bit helps...

Garry