From: Jack Hays [mailto:rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 8:02 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] I'm advertising for them but it's a good deal

We have one last load of Joe Rocket Phoenix jackets in transit to us and we
are offering them at a fantastic price:  Only $49.  You can place your
order now and we'll be shipping these next week (see product listing for
details).

Closeout Hot Weather Textiles:
http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/textile_hot_weather.htm
Joe Rocket Phoenix Jackets (red only):  $49

Also still available on this page; Fieldsheer Sonic Air jackets (mostly
blue left but also a few red) for only $89.

Thanks for shopping with us,

The New Enough Team