Re: [ST] Updated Sprint-ST???

Duhhhhh, well yeah, that's what I meant; THREE year warranty. :))  Too much
Pale Ale...............

And the speedometer issue as well as the dual tripmeters and easier to read
gauges (maybe even the digital speedo) and the headlights are all good
suggestions! And they are all easily (re: cheaply) implemented.

My main concern is that Triumph decides to update our beloved steeds and
feel obligated to ~change~ the styling
drastically....................Horrors!!! It turns into another
cookie-cutter, hard-angled pointy-nosed contraption!!!!   In motorcycles, as
in women, I like my curves soft and round.

Sure would be nice if Triumph actually monitored this and other owners
lists.  Ahhhh, to dream.

duncan
00-ST
baja oklahoma